Hey everybody! I think it’s time I introduced myself so you can see who I am! So without further ado, the 50 Questions About Me Tag! See if your answers match mine, who knows, maybe we could be friends!
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
No, I wasn’t. Well, not originally. My name was supposed to be ‘Ruby’, after the song, but it never turned out that way. Then, when i got older, I earned my pen name ‘Scott’ from my gamer tag on Steam. Most people remember me by my personality more that my name, now they can do both!
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Today, actually. I had a dispute with my best friend over past issues and it didn’t go well. We made up afterwards.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yes and no. It’s like chicken scrawl, but at least I can read it!
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Lunch meat…? Uh…ham I guess? I don’t really eat that kind of stuff often.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
No, no I do not. I mean, I have a doll that goes everywhere with me, but that’s not considered a kid.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I would actually. While I have my flaws, I also have my charms.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
No, I also had my adenoids removed as well.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Not even for a undisclosed amount of money.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Fruit Loops. A true reflection of my soul.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No, they’ve got Velcro on them. Unless it’s my ‘fancy’ shoes, then I do.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
No, I am neither mentally or physically.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Cookies & Cream.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Face. have to check if it’s friendly.
15. RED OR PINK?
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I have a list. You’re going to have to be more specific.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My mother. Anytime I’m away from her, I miss her.
18. WHAT IS THE QUOTE THAT HAS INSPIRED YOU THE MOST?
“It’s strange because sometimes, I read a book, and I think I am the people in the book.”
― Stephen Chbosky,
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Skin coloured. They’re this new style called feet.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Pizza. *angel chorus*
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Lowlife – That Poppy. Surprisingly, while that girl is creepy AF, it’s a good song.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Purple or Gray. Only because Purple is my favorite color and I usually wear a lot of Gray clothing.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Certain body washes and soaps. I have a big…hording problem with those if they smell nice.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My ex-boyfriend/best mate.
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
Beach house. I unfortunately find the mountains and country living a little too quiet, so a beach is better. Closer to the city.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Animated ones. They go a lot faster.
27. HAIR COLOR?
My natural hair color is dark brown, but I usually dye it an array of colors. This month it’s bright orange, but it’s fading so I’ll most likely redye it soon.
28. EYE COLOR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Indian flat bread, ,or just white bread in general. Not sure why.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings. I can’t handle many scary movies.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Power Rangers. I’m making a review of that currently to post on this here blog.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Peach colored, so a really bright pastel orange.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Winter all the way. Here it just rains and I love rain, so it’s a perfect match.
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs. While kisses are okay, I just prefer them more.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Cookies and Cream ice cream or Hershey’s. Can’t go wrong.
37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
Neither. I am perfectly fine the way I am. So, fuck gyms.
38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
Computer. While I love my television dearly and it’s programmes, The computer is where I spend most of my time.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
None currently, but I have a whole stack of library books I have to get though right now.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
It’s just a plain blue cover, there isn’t anything interesting like a graphic unfortunately.
41. ANY TATTOOS?
Nope. Want, but won’t get. My pain tolerance is a bit low.
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
‘Do you want takeaway for dinner?’ Sad, I know.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Ooh. I don’t really listen to either, but I’ll say The Beatles because most of the bands I actually listen to have covered most of their songs.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Sydney. Had the best week ever that year.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Not really sure.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
In a little run down shit show called Ipswich. (Sorry guys, but it’s true. I mean no offense.)
47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
Brisbane! The city of opportunities, well, at least I think.
48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
Green or red with white. I”m not sure. I don’t really look that often.
49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
I don’t own one. Figures.
50. ANY PETS?
1 dog and 1 cat.
And that’s a little about me! Hope you enjoyed reading that and as always, comment down below on TV shows, books and movies you would like me to review!